|OEM Part No.||No|
Manufactured from 100% anodised aluminium, the radiator and oil cooler guards are designed to protect your bikes fluid cooling systems from gravel and other dangerous debris that can bring your race or track day to a premature end or leave you stranded at the roadside.
Radiator and Oil Cooler guard frames are cut from .060 5051 sheet aluminum and feature a weld-free design for superior strength and longevity. The screens are cut from .034 expanded aluminum. Both frame and screen are anodised to provide an attractive, durable, chip-free finish. The Oil Cooler Guard is cut to fit the chin fairing.
The Chain Case Guard, which is black oxide coated and fits under the counter shaft sprocket cover between the front sprocket and the engine case, helps protect the engine case from being punctured in the event that the chain should break.
Foam pads supplied help isolate the guard from vibration and maintain a safe gap (around 10mm) between the guard and the radiator. This "crush zone" provided by the pads is used to absorb medium to large impacts and keep heavy objects such as bolts a safe distance from the radiator core.
- Anodised for a chip-free, tough finish (Radiator and Oil Cooler guards)
- Foam pads isolate the guard from vibration for longer life
- "Crush zone" between guard and radiator helps protect against heavy metal objects
- Simple installation, model specific fitting instructions provided
- Easily removable for thorough cleaning or replacement
- Light weight 325g / 11oz approx total
- 12 month warranty
Designed, race developed and manufactured in the USA