Cox Racingroup Radiator and Oil Cooler Guard Set for BMW S1000RR and HP4
Cox Racingroup - race developed Radiator Guards
BMW S1000RR / HP4 Radiator and Oil Cooler Guard Set
Radiator guard and oil cooler guard (titanium colour)
Suitable for BMW S1000RR / HP4 2009 - 2014 models only
Part No. RG-S1000RR-2009-T (Titanium)
Manufactured from 100% anodised aluminium, these radiator and oil cooler guards are designed to protect your bikes fluid cooling systems from gravel and other dangerous debris that can bring your race or track day to a premature end or leave you stranded at the roadside.
Guard frames are cut from .060 5051 sheet aluminum and feature a weld-free design for superior strength and longevity. The screens are cut from .034 expanded aluminum. Both frame and screen are anodised to provide an attractive, durable, chip-free finish. The Oil Cooler guard is cut to fit the chin fairing.
Foam pads supplied help isolate the guard from vibration and maintain a safe gap (around 10mm) between the guard and the radiator. This "crush zone" provided by the pads is used to absorb medium to large impacts and keep heavy objects such as bolts a safe distance from the radiator core.
- Anodised for a chip-free, tough finish
- Foam pads isolate the guard from vibration for longer life
- "Crush zone" between guard and radiator helps protect against heavy metal objects
- Simple installation, model specific fitting instructions provided
- Easily removable for thorough cleaning or replacement
- Light weight 350g / 12oz approx total
- 12 month warranty
Designed, race developed and manufactured in the USA