Cox Racingroup Radiator Guard for Yamaha YZF-R1 2009 - 2014
Cox Racingroup - race developed Radiator Guards
Yamaha YZF-R1 Radiator Guard
Radiator guard (titanium colour)
Suitable for YZF-R1 2009 - 2014 models only
Part No. RG-R1-2009-T (Titanium)
Manufactured from 100% anodised aluminium, this radiator guard is designed to protect your bikes fluid cooling system from gravel and other dangerous debris that can bring your race or track day to a premature end or leave you stranded at the roadside.
The guard frame is cut from .060 5051 sheet aluminum and features a weld-free design for superior strength and longevity. The screen is cut from .034 expanded aluminum. Both frame and screen are anodised to provide an attractive, durable, chip-free finish.
Foam pads supplied help isolate the guard from vibration and maintain a safe gap (around 10mm) between the guard and the radiator. This "crush zone" provided by the pads is used to absorb medium to large impacts and keep heavy objects such as bolts a safe distance from the radiator core.
The guard is mounted by Zip tying it to the upper radiator straps and bolting to the lower radiator mount using the existing fastener.
- Anodised for a chip-free, tough finish
- Foam pads isolate the guard from vibration for longer life
- "Crush zone" between guard and radiator helps protect against heavy metal objects
- Simple installation, model specific fitting instructions provided
- Easily removable for thorough cleaning or replacement
- Light weight 250g / 9oz approx
- 12 month warranty
Designed, race developed and manufactured in the USA.