GBRacing Bullet Frame Sliders (Race) for Triumph Daytona 675 and 675R
Race Developed Crash Protection from GBRacing
Triumph Daytona 675 and 675R Bullet Frame Slider Set (Race)
Bullet Frame Sliders, left and right (Race)
Suitable for Daytona 675 and 675R 2013 – 2016 models only
Part No. FS-675-2013-R
This revolutionary GBRacing design offers light weight protection using high grade engineering materials chosen for their superior crash protection and impact absorption qualities.
Available in 'Race' variant only - this item is the 'Race' variant.
This 'Race' set positions the Bullet behind the fairing, reducing the risk of bike flipping during a slide while still offering protection for the frame and radiator. Approx tube length (end to shoulder) 65mm (left) 45mm (right).
- Additional point of contact for sliding, in conjunction with engine case covers
- Aluminum tubular design absorbing impact and distortion
- Bolt cap head is always 5mm away from stock mounting position - minimising the leverage
- Low cost bullet moulding replacement
- No modification of fairing required
Designed, race developed and manufactured in the U.K.